Drive Isle will be available for purchase fall 2017 @ Steam!
2017/11/17 700HP "RB-A70 RDS" AWD Supercar can be also now found at Supercar Store!
• Some improvements in automatic transmission behaviour.
• Comfort/Sport mode can be now switched for any car if you are using automatic transmission setting
2017/11/12 "RB-M62", an oldish 580HP AWD Supercar can be now found at Supercar Store!
• AI Traffic wheels rendering fixed
• 3rd person camera improved on hills and such
2017/11/04 Wheels not quite staying in their place especially on hills and such fixed
2017/10/25 Vehicle specific custom parts fixed
2017/10/24 Spoilers/wings now available for all cars but need manual fitting (positioning)
2017/10/23 Some fixes:
• Reflected windows in buildings not rendering fixed
• Revlimiter does not allow overrevs w/ high power anymore
• Patent "fix" for the weird reversing behaviour
• The scrap container and barrel at Lost Harbor Customs are not magically lit anymore at night
• GPS map fixed
2017/10/22 Multiple subscribed Workshop items not working together bug fixed
• Hyper TF1 handling improved
2017/10/21 Initial Workshop support
A mighty wooden wing now available at Workshop.
2017/10/17 Visual Damages bug fixed
• Exhaust pops volume increased (guess will need to make adjustable as well)
2017/10/16 Double vehicles after test drive bug fixed
• Van Svan performance adjusted
2017/10/12 Increased engine volume
• Other extra noise such as skidding, suspension, wind, indicator, turbo etc volumes can now be adjusted in audio settings
• Additional gauges related CTD fixed
2017/10/10 "R-GT26", a 320HP AWD Sports car now available at Everyday & Sports Cars
• Texture compression setting in the launcher settings, helps with Big City stuttering with 2GB VRAM, use if you get no issues with it
• Loader threads setting, use dual faster loading of buildings etc but if you get stability issues or such, revert to one
2017/09/27 Cockpit Windscreen glitching should be fixed now
• Unpowerful brakes on reverse after last brakes adjustment fixed
2017/09/18 Ringburgnur missing pieces of road fixed
• Brakes too agressive @ <10kph fixed
2017/09/09 The few AI cars that were previously undrivable can now be found at Everyday & Sports Cars, Best Autos & AM motors.
2017/09/04 Random(ish) mission/race restart/init related CTD fixed
• Aiport Material Center mission CTD fixed (the mission needs more destinations etc though)
2017/08/28 Experimental Russian translation, translated w/ Google.
If someone could test it if it makes any sense at all and report @ the hub or guestbook
2017/08/27 You can now sell your house
2017/08/26 Flickering trees & plants fixed
2017/08/24 Ultra high resolutions fixed
2017/08/20 Some curve data issues + possible related CTD fixed
2017/08/19 A performance issue fixed
• Horn added, you will need to map a button for it yourself though, H button for example
2017/08/15 Steam Release
Welcome to Drive Isle! If you have any issues, please post at the Drive Isle Steam Hub Discussions.
2017/08/14 Basic imperial units support (mainly affects GPS distances & speed)
• Basic menus can be now controlled with a game controller
2017/08/11 GPS path missing on mission/race startup fixed
2017/08/10 Boat delivery mission completion fixed
• Map stops loading when AI traffic enabled fixed
2017/08/09 Handling update
2017/08/03 Shaky cockpit camera @ higher speeds fixed
• Game time length of minute can now be adjusted (1-60 seconds)
• Option to use system time for game time
• Restore/discard default general settings buttons fixed
2017/07/29 Handling update (drifting)
2017/07/23 Improved GPS map texturing
Parts of the map are still with old texturing, these siginify generally less developed places that will need to be checked & worked on.
• Spanish translation completed, thanks to Klumb3r for the translation!
There are still some English text here and there that are missing from the language files at this time.
2017/07/14 Lighting updated
• Indicator toggle bugging fixed
2017/07/11 Custom parts fixed (once again)
2017/07/07 Navigation instructions fixed
2017/07/05 Handling Update
2017/07/04 Some bugfixes
2017/07/03 Vehicles now have silly "code names" instead of the real ones
2017/06/30 Handling update
2017/06/22 Fuel consumption adjusted
Will still need algorithm rewrite someday
• GT86 can now display average and momentary fuel consumption (toggle with trip computer set button 'T' until you see them)
• Chill mode is now easier to drive
2017/06/20 Handling adjustments
• Headlights fixed
(Older Alpha/Beta entries removed...)